VQ VHR Billet Oil Pump Assembly
The VQ VHR oil pump starts with the Nissan OEM housing, but is assembled with our mirror finished billet oil pump gear. This pump also and comes with the option for a high flow billet backplate for those running over 7000 RPM consistently. This pump has been validated in multiple extreme horsepower naturally aspirated and turbocharged applications. It has been used in the world record holding naturally aspirated 1/4 mile car of Darren Suratt’s at 8000 RPM, and in a 8500 RPM 900WHP supercharged VHR.
This unit also comes with a preference of relief valve settings for high RPM pressure.
All assembled billet pumps undergo the following:
1. Pump is completely taken apart, all parts under go ultrasonic cleaning, air blast, and hand inspection.
2. Pump is hand de-burred.
3. Our industry leading mirror finished gear set is used
4. Stainless Torx heads replace the stock fasteners
5. All fasteners are torqued to spec
6. Loctite applied to fasteners to prevent back out or loosening
7. Anaerobic sealant applied to critical areas to boost pump up speed and reduce aeration.
8. Assembly lubricant applied to all critical surfaces to get oil flowing fast on startup
9. Parts are blue printed and issued with specification sheet.
1 Shim +10 PSI2 Shim +20 PSI3 Shim +30 PSI