NATS disable service for the 2000-2003 Nissan/Infiniti ECU
This services allows us to disable NATS (Nissan Anti Theft System) on your ECU, to eliminate or prevent issues related to NATS. You will no longer have to program keys in order for your vehicle to start.
Common NATS codes:
- 2000-2003 Maxima
- 2002-2003 i35
- 2002-2003 Altima
- 2000-2003 Sentra
- 2003 G35 sedan (Early style ECU)
- 2002-2003 Pathfinder (3.5l v6)
- the "security" light will remain on with NATS disabled
- We do not provide an ECU, This is a service. You must send in your ECU.
- Be sure to send ECU only. Do not send with any brackets.
- Your ECU MUST be shipped to us within 90 days. If you order other parts along with a reflash, Nothing will ship until we receive and tune your ECU.
- Please include a note with vehicle model, year, and engine along with your ECU when shipping it in.
Steps for shipping your ECU:
- Place an order
- Pack the ECU with tune form in a box with bubble wrap. (Remove any brackets).
- Ship it to us. You will have to pay to ship your ECU to us. The shipping you paid upon check out is for return shipping (From us back to you).
Our shipping address:
1302 Broadwood Acres Rd
Mebane, NC 27302